Disaster Recovery Service
Kenyon's Disaster Recovery Service includes search and recovery of human remains, all morgue processes, forensic disaster victim identification using the Plass Data system, worldwide repatriation and memorials. Also included are comprehensive personal effects management including search, recovery, inventory, storage and return to families.
Kenyon's beginnings stem from funeral services The acts of memorializing the deceased and providing an appropriate place for families to mourn remain a cornerstone of Kenyon best practices.
When a client is faced with an unimaginable crisis, Kenyon can assist them with planning and conducting a memorial. Sometimes this means a plaque erected at a crash site, or it could mean a memorial wall or memory board where families can write messages or leave mementos. Often there is a ceremony with family members and local religious leaders.
Regardless of the situation, Kenyon puts over 100 years of memorial and funeral related experience to work to assist client-company leaders in deciding the best course of action regarding:
Disaster Recovery Services
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Search and Recovery of Dead Bodies
- Repatriation of Dead Bodies
- Portable Disaster Morgue and Mortuaries
- Mass Fatality Response Equipment
- Search and Recovery of Personal Property
- Mass Burials
- Mass Grave Exhumation and Identification
- Aviation Accident Investigations