Maximum Attendance: 25 | 1 day
The First Contact for Families Seeking Information.
Delivered exclusively for your company
Description: Chaos and concern are immediate results of any emergency. Communication becomes difficult, people are missing. At this time, companies should react swiftly to provide trained staff who can answer the multitude of questions that families will have concerning their loved ones. These Call Centre agents provide a vital service to distressed families. At times of great stress and uncertainty, agents are required to react to many different emotions while collecting critical information on the missing person.
This course prepares those front-line agents for their duties in an emergency Call Centre environment. It will help them understand the important role that they play at the very beginning of an investigation and support network. The highly practical course will expose the essential requirement for consistency of gathering information in a compassionate and calm manner. At the end of the course, attendees will have the skills and techniques to confidently perform their duties following an emergency.
Objectives:- Examine the critical role of the Call Centre and the Call Centre agents
- Understand how to screen calls, the importance of scripts and interview callers in an emotionally charged situation
- Review key standard procedures, including the appropriate forms and reports
- Learn how to effectively assist different types of people in crisis
Content:- Call Centre purpose
- Call Centre agent roles and responsibilities
- How to assist people in crisis
- Standardised procedures for information collection and distribution
- Useful forms and reports
- How to manage different types of callers
- Return to normal job responsibilities
- Call Centre agent self-care
Suitable For: Either for existing Call Agents who normally work in a non-emergency environment or staff from other departments who provide surge Call Centre support during an emergency.
Format: Extensive use of role play and large and small group discussions.
To learn more about the Call Centre Training and how it can complement your existing Emergency Plan, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Kenyon UK Office at +44 (0) 1344 316 650.