Maximum Attendance: 10 | 1 day
The Essence of Speed.
Delivered exclusively for your company
Description: This course will help staff develop a detailed understanding of how the organisation’s website and social media channels should be used effectively in the event of a disaster. In the face of a crisis, speed is of the essence if an organisation is to successfully demonstrate that it is in control and able to fulfil its role as the most credible source of information. Updating the website and regularly issuing accurate information online are fundamental to an effective crisis response. This course will help attendees understand the important role they have to play and the action they would need to take following an emergency.
Objectives:- Understand best practice for using digital and social media in a crisis
- Discuss the responsibilities and tasks to be carried out
- Prepare staff members for fulfilling their roles
Content:- Organising key personnel
- Communicating through the website
- Understanding the emergency website or dark site
- Adjusting marketing activity
- Establishing rules for selecting communications channels
- Monitoring social media
- Using the appropriate tone across all your channels
- Examining recent case studies
Suitable For:Communications, Marketing, Customer Service, and Emergency Response personnel.
Format: Extensive use of scenario-based training and best practice for communicating through the website and social media channels in a crisis situation.
To learn more about the Crisis Communications (Digital and Social Media) Training, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Kenyon UK Office at +44 (0) 1344 316 650.