Maximum Attendance: 25 | 1 day
The Key Elements to Success.
Delivered exclusively for your company
Description: This course for new Kenyon members covers the essentials of crisis communications management. It gives staff a brief overview of all of the elements required in order to communicate successfully in the aftermath of a crisis. This introduction to crisis communications helps organisations understand how to respond effectively following a disaster, in addition to the planning, training and testing that must be carried out. This course acts as a starting point for staff involved in creating or updating their company’s crisis communications programme.
Objectives:- Understand the importance of communicating effectively following a crisis
- Discuss best practice
- Review good and bad examples of communications in a crisis
Content:- Protecting the company’s reputation
- Knowing what you can and cannot say
- Addressing initial and inaccurate reports
- Understanding the role of digital and social media in a crisis
- Issuing media statements
- Communicating with those affected
- Working with key stakeholders
- Understanding the Crisis Communications Plan
- Reviewing recent case studies
Suitable For: Communications, Marketing, Customer Service and Emergency Response Personnel.
Format:Extensive use of theory, examples of best practice and scenario-based exercises.
Further Information:To learn more about the Crisis Communications: Introduction and Overview course, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Kenyon UK Office at +44 (0) 1344 316 650.